If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.
ALFONSO SOLER, CLF International Lawyers Managing Partner.
Mr. Soler graduated with a Law Degree from the University UCH-CEU of Valencia in 2.010 and graduated in Business Management and Administration in the UCH-CEU University in 2.011 and he became registered with the Valencian Bar Association in 2.011.
He is the founding partner of the firm CLF International Lawyers and is an expert in real estate law and related matters, specifically in International Investments in Costa Blanca (Spain) as well as Attorney for Criminal Cases in the Criminal Courts of Valencia, Gandía, Dénia, Benidorm and Alicante.
- Law Degree from UCH-CEU University, Valencia, Spain (2010).
- Degree in Business Management and Administration, UCH-CEU University, Valencia, Spain (2011).
- Real Estate Law (Conveyancing services).
- Criminal Cases (individuals, companies and real estate fraud).
- International Investments
- Wills, Inheritance and Gifts in Spain
Membership of professional bodies and associations
- Member of the Valencian Bar Association (Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Valencia).
RAMON GARCIA AZCONA
ALFONSO SOLER LLORCA
IGNACIO SOLER ALEMANY
AMPARO GREGORI VILLANUEVA
Russian - Ucranian Desk
JUAN CARLOS ORENGO
International Tax Advisor